Thursday, June 16, 2011

Take a Tour of Wolf Heart Turquoise Jewelry USA


Turquoise Hatband - Navajo

Jemez Pottery Story Teller
Turquoise Necklace Navajo Pawn 

Welcome to Wolf Heart Turquoise Jewelry USA web site.  All of our offerings have our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your Money Back.  We understand that until you have the item of interest in your hands and can put it on - like a bracelet, ring whatever you just won't know tell then if it works for you.  So don't hesitate to make a purchase knowing that you will be able to return it for a refund it things don't work out.
Here is a short introduction to our wed site at YouTube It's an amateur video by me Larry but you just might enjoy it and you can see others as well.

The Best to All,
Larry & Gerry
Wolf Heart Turquoise Jewelry USA

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm very happy to have found your website and blog! I recently acquired a bracelet stamped "JPF" and "Sterling" in exactly the same manner as the hatband you are offering by James Freeman-- do you have any items by him, and might you be able to share any additional information on this silversmith? There doesn't seem to be any information on him online and I'd love to know more about the man who crafted my bracelet!

    All the Best,

    Paul Baxendale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -- I just watched your video on Derrick Kaamasee. I just recently bought a fetish of his and would love to contact him because I have some questions about his work. Do you have any contact information for him? Email or phone number? If so, please email me at danielle.golomb@gmail.com

    Thank you!!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Larry & Gerry, This jewelry is an inspiration! More Info: Jewelry Suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your designs, Really It's a very beautiful jewelry. More Info: sterling silver necklace

    ReplyDelete